It is a requirement of the scheme for employers to provide Employability Skills training to their Kickstart placements. It is our responsibility, as your Gateway Organisation to ensure that this training takes place for the employers we represent.
We have designed a distance learning Employability Skills training programme which we deliver for Kickstart placements, we do this for all our employers and can offer this to other employers as well.
- Designed to meet DWP requirements
- Training delivered by our trained tutors
- Takes place in the placements time (evenings and weekends) , not work time.
- Ten week distance learning e-portal using a combination of interactive workbooks, tutorials and face to face sessions
- Fully trackable and auditable for DWP reporting